Add a new twist to your Sunday dinner with a smoother, nuttier pesto thanks to Soom Tahini.
- 16 oz pasta
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- Juice from 1/2 lemon.
- 2 tbsp Soom Tahini
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 sliced grape tomatoes
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add salt.
- Cook pasta until al dente. Rinse with cold water and set aside.
- In a food processor, mixolive oil, garlic, and lemon juice.
- Then mix in tahini, parmesan cheese, and basil then blend. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour pesto over pasta and mix thoroughly. Add sliced grape tomatoes.
- Top with extra cheese for garnish.
- Add any protein, if desired.