Add a new twist to your Sunday dinner with a smoother, nuttier pesto thanks to Soom Tahini.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay on top of exclusive promotions, sale announcements, and new and delicious recipes.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add salt.
- Cook 16 oz pasta until al dente. Rinse with cold water and set aside.
- In a food processor, mix 1/3 cup olive oil, 2 cloves garlic, juice from 1/2 lemon.
- Then mix in 2 tbsp Soom Tahini, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, and 1 cup basil and blend. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour pesto over pasta and mix thoroughly. Add 6 sliced grape tomatoes.
- Top with extra cheese for garnish.
- Add any protein, if desired.