Drink our Sweet Potato Date Tahini Smoothie for a punch of energy. It’s perfect for breakfast and as a pre- and post-workout snack.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup sweet potato puree (about 1 small-medium baked sweet potato or canned sweet potato)
- 1-2 tsp Soom Silan*
- 2 Tbsp Soom Tahini
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Place almond milk, frozen banana, sweet potato puree, and Soom Silan* into a blender.
- Then add Soom Tahini, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and nutmeg to the mixture and blend until smooth.
- Taste test and adjust flavors if necessary.
*Instead of Soom Silan, 2-3 pitted Medjool dates (if they’re not very moist soak them in hot water for 5 minutes),